Monday, January 23, 2012

Spotlight : Kaya Abrahamson




Meet Kaya :)


028_1








037_1








018_1








k








094








kay








kaya








186








127




Tell us about youself - Kaya, 16, Junior @ Valley.


Name 3 words that best describe you - Fearless, Christian, Single.


Whats your personal style? - Tshirt, Jeans and Combat boots. I love accessories & dressing up.


Your beautiful and you model, how did you get into modeling? - Thank you! I do photography and have made connections in that realm, both areas sometimes connect with other photographers and I'm asked to model for them. It's something I enjoy as a hobby.


What do you do in your free time? - I make youtube videos. I'm finishing up recording my first album and I keep busy with my photo business. Check out my youtube : www.youtube.com/user/kayakaya5


Name 3 things you can't live without - God, My Guitar, My Camera.


What was your favorite look from our shoot? - My favorite look was the knee-highs, tights, jean shorts, tshirt and scarf. Thats the kind of style i'd like to wear more often.


What do you like about living in Des Moines, Iowa? - I like the area becasue its safe and small but still has plenty of opportunities in the areas I'm intrested in. I don't plan of living here forever though :)



- Thanks Kaya for a wonderful photoshoot!


Love,


Carly & Anna
















No comments:

Post a Comment